Monday, July 28, 2008

Here I am....and this is me...destined place


hmmm....as insisted by my buddy (voodoo)..i am writing my first ever post...although this blog existed for a long time...but never attracted me to write anything in it. Now after coming into professional world ...i can feel...the need to showcase yourself....the need to make people know who you are ..... and finally somehow....a better way to express yourself and get everything out of your heart which you might not be able to say or don't wanna say or dont have time to say....watever may be the reason..huhhh..[:)]



I will begin with the day i reached pune to join symantec as an intern and i must say i was one of the luckiest guy to get into symantec with my page tearing GPA.....lol

I would like to share some interesting thing...its been more than 3 weeks my PS2(internship) has started and till now i havent seen my PS instructor...he never showed up and i never called him up...so both way it is fine with me.


My friends used to say that PUNE is a gold mine...(gals....aahhaa) and i must say....they are AAJ TAK correspondents(fastest to bring the original news :)) hahaa........


But life has become monotonous type.....everyday morning you reach office....you stay in there till 21:00 hrs sometime later than that....you back to home ...then study for the other goals which you are planning and then sleep.....ZZZZzzzzz

SO WHERE IS THE FUN ??????????? can someone tell me....damm it.....life was fun in goa ....but now...i miss everyone...

I will tell you about my roomies.....one of them has weekend on THURDAY!!!!!!....rest of the two are from mumbai....so every weekend they rush back to their mumma's laps.....so again....here i am.....still alone......sitting in the balcony of our flat.....staring at the fallling rain and the flowing river....


Whenever i am in symantec...the whole day just passes away in a blink of eye.....never know how the day went on and when it you landed in the realm of sunset starting from the sunrise......its so dammm hectic....



today is our team's most important decision making meeting with the officials sitting in CA. From tomorrow onwards we will be getting good amount of work :) yoyoyo...and it will be burning midnight oil...as said by my mentor....if the company is giving you facilities of a million then they will make you work for couple of millions....

still.....working in symantec is great and i wont hesitate in making up my mind to join the company in future if given a chance....


thats it for this post....i will be back with something more interesting sometime later...i know this was a bit boring ....but still...it had to come out to make space for new innovative things to enter the arena.

6 comments:

Manish said...

ada ada ..nice start ...abe come to bangalore some weekend ...v ll c the rain ,river and the goldmine together ...[:P] ..[;D]...nice post to start with ...looking fwd to more stuff frm you ..!![:)]..keep rocking !

sumit agarwal said...

i will try to come down there....but frankly...no hope in near future :((

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.